Wednesday, November 11, 2009




I get a lot of people thanking me for my service lately. And if you are one of those who do, thank you, I appreciate the lip service, but if you really want to thank me, do this:

BELIEVE in what I believe in, Liberty, Freedom, and Justice
DEFEND in your daily life these things I defend on the on the battlefield
LIVE for what I will gladly die for.
REMEMBER Freedom is not a gift, it is a reward, a reward for vigilance, bravery and sacrifice.

We the fighters, take your place on the battlefield, to insure that reward is not lost.
America is a Christian nation, and the American soldier, airman, marine, or seaman is the closest thing you will get to meeting anyone who resembles Christ himself in the flesh… He died to free you from the bondage of sin, we die to free you from the bondage of tyranny.

“American people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. “

George Orwell Author of 1984 and Animal Farm (Every American should read both)


No comments: