Sunday, November 2, 2008

What's Your Problem?

So after finding out where your money goes, did you think about why it's going where it goes? I had a big problem with my finances, I had no idea what I was doing with my money. So I spent it on things I thought I wanted, and racked up debt, and did what it seemed everyone else was doing, and never had a second thought of where my money went. Of course, we all now we see that this was not a sustainable plan for the all too uncertain future. My problem was ignorance. Some people can't can't say no to their Spouse or Children. Others simply haven't developed the self-discipline to manage finances successfully. I had all of these problems too, but my ignorance was a far bigger problem. That's because it muddies the water, and you can't truly see what problems lie underneath. Dissolve the ignorance first, and the other problems will become much clearer.

No comments: